December 2018 real estate sales in the Aspen, Snowmass Village and the Woody Creek areas experienced 41 sales above $350,000 totaling over $93 million in sold dollar volume to wrap up the 2018 sales year.
There are currently 42 properties representing over $222 million in pending inventory and our market is looking forward to the 2019 sales year. The top Aspen Real Estate sale for December 2018 was a West End modern stunner. The 4 bedroom contemporary home totaled 3,810 square feet and sold for $9.5 million at $2,493 per square foot. Other noteworthy sales included:
- 203 N. Monarch Street ( West End ) 4 bedroom home, Sold $8.995 million
- 1510 Homestake Drive ( West Aspen ) 5 bedroom home, Sold $6.8 million
- 1445 Red Butte ( West Aspen ) 6 bedroom home, Sold $6.1 million
- 305 Oregon Trail ( Maroon Creek ) 4 bedroom townhome, Sold $4.609 million
- 725 Cemetery Lane. ( West Aspen ) 9 bedroom home, Sold $4.1 million